At The Fountains at The Albemarle, Town Center living enhances independence with choices galore in an extraordinary rental setting. The first (and maybe the most fun) is selecting the apartment that’s perfect for you. When you pick your spacious and bright studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment, your first choice is whether you want to overlook the sun-dappled water of the Tar River or towards Tarboro’s historic Town Square. Each floor plan comes with plenty of elbow room with open designs, modern kitchenettes and large closets for plenty of storage space. Whether you choose your own private studio or a two-bedroom suite, you’ll still enjoy all the amenities that The Fountains at The Albemarle is known for. With so many options to choose from and professionals ready to help you customize your apartment, you’re sure to have a ball expressing your style.
One visit and you’ll see that the best part of living here is what you’ll experience just outside your front door. Enjoy a delicious dinner with friends. Sign up for any of our dozens of fun and interesting classes. Invite the family over and catch the Tar Heels game in the Club Room. With a real sense of community, incredible dining options and the most fun around, you’ll never run out of things to do.
If you’d like a helping hand on occasion, Watermark at Home will help you regain, maintain and enhance your independence with an array of short-term or long-term home health care services. As with all aspects of life here, ‘choice’ is the key, so service programs are tailored to your individual needs and preferences.
- Modern kitchenette with frost-free refrigerator, electric oven and range
- Ample closet space
- Bath with safety grab bars
- Complimentary continental breakfast and your choice of lunch or dinner prepared to order daily
- Bi-weekly housekeeping services
- Caring, trained staff available 24 hours per day
- Scheduled local transportation services
- All utilities except phone service
- 24-hour maintenance services
- Dynamic calendar of classes, activities and outings including Watermark University classes
- Guest accommodations
- On-site Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing
- Resident call system
- Move-in coordination